Considering how poor college students are struggling with the availability of kitchen appliances and with the numbers on electricity bills, we offer you the most popular microwave life-hacks that are significantly going to save your time, and give you the greatest satisfaction possible! Please, do enjoy!
- How to cook the corn in the cob the fastest way.
1) Grab a corn in the cob and put it in the microwave.
2) Cook it for four minutes at a full-strength.
3) Take it out, peel the cob away.
4) Here is your freshly-cooked corn!
Very delicious and fast way to prepare the great snack without wasting water, electricity and time.
- How to make a brownie in a cup.
Items you need:
- Measurement cup;
- Olive oil;
- 100% unsweetened cocoa;
- Salt (optional);
1) Put one fourth of a cup of sugar;
2) Put a quarter of a cup of flour;
3) Put 2 tablespoons of cocoa;
4) Put one pinch of salt;
5) Pour two tablespoons of olive oil;
6) Pour three tablespoons of water;
7) Mix for around 2 minutes with the spoon until it is consistent;
8) Put it in the microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds
9) (optional) Add Ice cream and caramel to your cup with brownie and ENJOY!
This brownie is going to be better than your grandma’s!
- Crunchy and juicy bacon, you can’t guess it, in the Microwave!
1) Grab four paper towels and put it on the plate;
2) Place your bacon strips on the paper towel;
3) Put another paper towel on top;
4) Put it in the microwave for 4-5 minutes;
5) Add a maple syrup with pancakes and enjoy the deliciousness!
- Chef-style omelet from the microwave
1) Put some eggs in the cup;
2) Pour some milk;
3) Put in the microwave for 2 minutes;
4) Here goes your omelet, ready to it from the cup!
- Delish cake straight outta microwave!
You will need:
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
- One egg
1) Put 4 tablespoons of flour in a cup;
2) Add 4 tablespoons of sugar;
3) Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa;
4) Mix it up!
5) Drop an egg;
6) Mix it up!
7) Pour 3 tablespoons of milk;
8) Mix it up again!
9) Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract;
10) Throw in 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips;
11) Mix it up!
12) Put it in the microwave for 5 minutes
13) Enjoy the best and the quickest cake you have ever had!
- Crispy and tasty homemade chips! No added preservatives and other junk!
1) Grab a piece of wax paper and lay it down on the table;
2) Slice the potato very thin with a slicer;
3) Put a bunch of oil on the plate and spread it around;
4) Lay down the potato slices on the plate with oil;
5) Season with salt and pepper;
6) Put the plate in the microwave for 3 minutes;
7) ENJOY the crisp!
I hope those six useful tricks will be helpful to you! It was a big pleasure to give you some advice on hacking life! Try it out and enjoy!